Points obtained per race: Distance score (min 0 – max 6) + Position score (min 1 – max 5) + Bonus points (min 0 – max 1) + season records (min 0 – max 5) = total score
Races will only count towards the rankings if the running times are registered and the times are published by the organization, online or written.
- A staircase race does count towards your total races.
- If at a swim-run or triathlon, the running part is measured separately and the times are published by the organization, online or written, than this result will count towards your total races.
- If the times are not published you need to send proof to the race secretary who then decide if race counts or not.
A race between teams, in which each team member participates in only a set part of the race and is then relieved by another member of the team.
When you subscribe for a race as a team, but you do nog relieve another team member and the times are measured separately, this will count as a regular race and not as a relay.
- Beer chase:
There is a maximum of 1 beer chase that will be valid for the rankings. Which beer chase that is must be stated prior to the race.
The beer chase must meet the following conditions:
- 1 or more time registrars for a correct registration of the finishing times.
- Everyone drinks beer (unless otherwise discussed).
- The race must be finished until the very end.
- The participant must follow the given route.
- The race must be held uninterrupted.
Entering race results
- Every member/member of honor is responsible for the correct filing of their own race results on our website.
- The season will start at 01 September up to and including 31 August.
- Races results need to be filled in within 2 months. If the organization didn`t publish the results jet contact the race secretary.
- It is not allowed to withhold race results for tactical advance.
- The race secretary will communicate the latest date that you can send in results. The latest date is usually half September.
When, in a certain situation, the total number of points to be awarded is unclear, the race secretary will have the right to make a decision.
When there is a draw at the end of a season the following rules apply, starting with one:
- Person with the most season records wins.
- Person with the most races wins.
- Person with the most races of the month wins.
Points regarding the distance covered are awarded by following the table listed below:
|Distance covered (km)||Points awarded|
|>=1 - ≤=5||1|
|>5 - <=10||2|
|>10 - <=20||3|
|>20 - <=40||4|
At a relay where the distances are longer then 1km everybody gets 2 point for the distance.
- All members are eligible to receive at least 1 point per finished race.
- When you finish a race in front of people from the same sex, you will be awarded 1 point per person you have left behind, up to a maximum of 5 points.
- At a relay each member/participant will be awarded 1 point, regardless of the rule stated in b).
Finishing in certain races will result in bonus points to motivate runners to participate in certain races. Each race will be granted a maximum of one bonus point even though it may meet one or more of the criteria.
- Race of the Month
- Club Championships
Points will be awarded of the fastest runners in each of the five main distances (5,0 – 10,0 – 15,0 – 21,1 – 42,2). Every runner finishing in the top 5 of a certain distance will get points following the schedule below. It is of course possible to finish in multiple top 5`s. But for a specific distance only your best time counts.