When and where?
Date: Saturday 12th of November 2022
Location: Athletics track of PAC, Langepad 16, 3062CJ Rotterdam
The distances are 5, 10 and 15 kilometers.
Official starting times are:
13.00 5km will start
13:30 10km and 15km will start
The 5k is a loop around the Kralingse Plas.
The 10k is a winding route through the Kralingse Bos that has been certified by the Athletics Union in 2021.
The 15k is a combination of the aforementioned routes.
Registration and costs
You can register for the race online at mylaps-registrations.com/erasmusronde2022
Registration 5 km: € 10,-
Registration 10 km: € 12,50
Registration 15 km: € 15,-
What is included?
- What is included?
- Starting number / bib with chip
- Electronic time registration (MyLaps)
- Aid stations with water
- A snack and water at the finish
- Showers, dressing rooms and toilets
- Participation medals
- A special prize for the top 3 women and men at every distance, provided by Erasmus Sport. The male and female winners in each category will additionally receive the winners prize by De Hardloopwinkel. The ceremony will take place after the race.
Transportation / Accessibility
Address: Langepad 16, 3026 CJ Rotterdam
By car: parking is available but limited on the terrain itself or around the Kralingse Plas
By bike: bicycle parking is available on the terrain itself
By public transport: tram, metro and bus stops are max 10 minutes walking.
For any questions or more information please contact the organization by mailing to email@example.com.
The routes are displayed below. Please note that they may be changed a slight bit at the event itself. The 15km route consists of two laps, the 10K lap followed by the 5K lap.