The EUR-Roadrunners is the student running club of Rotterdam. The group consists of enthusiastic and sportive university and Hogeschool students, who like to improve their running skills and enjoy running with a group. Does this sound interesting to you? Read further!
Because of construction work at PAC, monday trainings are held at Rotterdam Atletiek. We meet in the canteen and leave at 18:45.
The trainings are accessible and challenging for runners of every level, as you can choose between different trainings schedules: the beginners, the 5 km group, the 10 km (run or race) group, and long distance.
Being part of the EUR-Roadrunners comes with more than just the possibility to run and train with a group of like-minded students. Other social things we do:
- Running races together, like the Rotterdam marathon, the Batavierenrace and many more!
- Drinks after the training
- Dinners and other activities
- Trips abroad
Open trainings will be held on the 12th and 21st of September! Can’t make it? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join another training or if you have any other questions.
Interested in joining?
Sign up below and we will add you to our mailing list. You will receive an e-mail with all the info you need for open trainings and we will keep you up to date about future events you can join.
Get to know us!
The best way to learn more about our club is to join a few trainings! Afterwards, you can decide if you want to become a member of the EUR-Roadrunners. Whether you are running for fun, competition, fitness, or just want to get to know other runners, we hope that will join us.
- Every Wednesday you can get a free leg massage from our masseuses, who have been part of the EUR-Roadrunners for many years now!
- You become a member of the “Atletiekunie”, which comes with some benefits as well!
- We have a partnership with “Fysiotherapie Campus Woudestein”. This means that you can join a walk-in hour for free, to ask them all about you pain and/or injuries.
- Discount on sports clothes and running shoes at de Hardloopwinkel in Rotterdam.
- Getting to know many new students during our drinks, dinners, races, running travels and other activities.
Become a member
The contribution for the EUR-Roadrunners is €40,- per year.
Besides this, you are required to have a sports pass from Erasmus Sport. If you don’t have one yet, you can order one through the Roadrunners for €119,- per year or €60 per half year. This pass allows you access to the sports building (including changing rooms, showers and lockers) and to all the group classes.
To sign up as a member of the Roadrunners, click here!
You can become a member of our club at any time of the year, but please note that you always pay contribution for the full academic year, starting in September and ending in August.