The best way to learn more about our club is to join a few trainings! Afterwards, you can decide if you want to become a member of the EUR-Roadrunners. Whether you are running for fun, competition, fitness, or just want to get to know other runners, we hope that will join us.
- Every Wednesday you can get a free leg massage from our masseuses, who have been part of the EUR-Roadrunners for many years now!
- You become a member of the ‘Atletiekunie’, which comes with some benefits as well!
- We have a partnership with ‘Fysiotherapie Campus Woudestein’. This means that you can join a walk-in hour for free, to ask them all about you pain and/or injuries.
- Receive our Club magazines.
- Discount on sports clothes and running shoes at de Hardloopwinkel in Rotterdam.
- Getting to know many new students during our drinks, dinners, races, running travels and other activities.
The contribution for the EUR-Roadrunners is €40,- per year.
Besides this, you are required to have a sports pass from Erasmus Sport. If you don’t have one yet, you can order one through the Roadrunners for €110,- per year or €60 per half year. This pass allows you access to the sports building (including changing rooms, showers and lockers) and to all the group classes. For €50 per year you can decide to add access to the campus gym to your sports pass.
To sign up as a member of the Roadrunners, click here!
You can become a member of our club at any time of the year, but please note that you pay contribution for one academic year, starting in September and ending in August.